Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let's start, shall we?

I like quilting but I don't necessarily have a lot to say about it. That's why this blog is going to be picture intensive. I hope that makes up for my lack of writing. My current project is a zig zag quilt for my boyfriend's mother. I followed a tutorial by crazy mom quilts. I highly recommend it. The quilt is fantastic and virtually fool proof to construct. This fool hopes to have the top finished by this week.

Here we have an overhead shot of the blocks prior to sewing. I've already sewed the blocks into strips and now I'm in the process of sewing the strips together. What do you guys think about the color scheme? I tend to second guess myself a lot so my opinion changes on an hourly basis. Sometimes I like it and sometimes I want to scrap the whole thing and start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment