Monday, August 23, 2010

A big bag of excuses

Reasons why I haven't been posting lately:
  • I'm going through a bout of post graduation blues
  • I just adopted a new diet and work-out regimen
  • I've been playing waaaaay too much Mario Kart Wii
  • I'm lazy
Although all of the above has contributed to the sparse updates, I think the primary reason lies with my inability to handle set backs. 

See the puckering between the last two lines in the middle?  It's a huge problem that I've already tried to remedy twice now.  After several sessions of pulling out stitches, I put it aside and declared that I would think about it tomorrow (ala Scarlett O'Hara).  It's been nearly a week and the quilt is still unfinished.

I promise that I will have this quilt quilted, bound and washed by Wednesday.  I often break promises to myself, but I'll be damned if I break a promise to my reader(s).

1 comment: