Friday, October 8, 2010

good stuff

I literally did a double take when I saw these at Costco.
Yay!  Nintendo themed gummy candies!  I bought it a box on a whim, not caring about the actual quality of the product, because hey, it's Mario.  The risk was huge.  There was no way I would be able to consume 43 pouches of sub-par gummy candies by myself.
Fortunately, they turned out to be superior in both taste and appearance. 
Look at the detail!  Not only can I count individual fingers on Donkey Kong, I can also make out his collar and the knot in his tie.  They're also shiny and clear instead of dull and opaque like traditional gummy bears.  I also like that they didn't leave a sticky residue on my skin after mashing them between my fingers. 
I could go on and on about how much I love these little things.  I suggest that you try them out for yourself.  Even if you don't like gummy fruit flavored snacks,

it's still fun to decapitate beloved Nintendo characters!

P.S.  Expect another video game themed post on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment